What information does Company collect from you?
We collect information in several ways. Some of the information we collect is personal to you. Other information is anonymous. We collect the following categories of information:
· During registration, we ask for your name and email address
· When you report a problem with our site or services we may collect contact information along with a description of your problem
· When you contact us via the company email address, we may collect your contact information and any information you include in your email
· Information you post in interactive areas of our website such as public forums
· To customize our service for you, we and our partners may collect precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you. We may obtain your consent on your first use of the service
· When you visit and navigate our sites, use our applications or third party sites, or open our emails, we may collect technical information about your use of our site including IP address, device identifier, and viewing information
· Information based on your social media preferences which you share with us, such as Facebook or Youtube.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect much of the information listed above directly from you when you submit it on our website. This includes information such as registration information, contact information, user submissions, and public postings. If you do not want to share your information, you can choose not to provide the information requested and not participate in a particular service or activity.
Indirect Collection – Cookies and Other Technology
· Provide you with personalized content based on your use of our site
· Enable you to more easily use our site by remembering and using contact information, purchasing information, and registration information
· Evaluate, monitor and analyze the use of our site and its traffic patterns to help improve our site and services
· Assist us with ad reporting functions such as to learn which ads are bringing users to our website
The types of technologies we use include:
You may disable browser cookies in your browser or set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent. You may lose some features or functionality when you disable cookies. Remember, also, that disabling cookies is browser specific. If you log on using Internet Explorer, you must also disable cookies in Safari if you use that browser at a different time.
· Web Beacons. We also employ a software technology called a clear GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), also known as a pixel tag or Web beacon. A clear GIF is a line of code that we place on our websites or in e-mails which allows us to analyze our advertising and the general usage patterns of visitors to our websites. These help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content or promotions are effective. Unless you consent, we do not collect personally identifiable information from you through the use of web beacons. You may not disable Web beacons.
· Log Files. Like most standard website servers, we use log files. Log files track Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We utilize this information to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track website navigation in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
· Flash Cookies. Flash cookies, also known as local shared objects, are used to store preferences such as video volume, or display content based on what you view on our site using the Adobe Flash Player. Flash cookies are not stored through the browser. Advertisers and third party service providers may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Information about disabling Flash cookies may be found at www.adobe.com. If you disable Flash cookies, you may lose some features or functionality on our site.
Indirect Collection – Social Networking
Indirect Collection – Third Party Advertising Services
The third party services we use to manage these technologies include DoubleClick. For more information about the practices of these companies or to decline cookies from these third-party ad servers you may visit their websites directly at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
How do we use your information?
Our main goal in collecting information is to improve the site and provide you with the best possible experience on the site.
We will also use your personal information to:
· Notify you of other products or services available from Internet Broadcasting, Channel 4000 and our affiliates
· Deliver email newsletters and alerts
· Personalize online content so that is applies to youand your interests
· Provide you with advertising targeted to your interests
· Make our products, services, and website better
· Compile, analyze and do research on our users demographics and behavior
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Legal compliance.
Who is collecting information?
With whom does Company share my information?
Except as provided below, we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below. These are some of the ways that your information may be disclosed:
We occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including packaging, delivering or mailing, website development and operation, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail or email, analyzing website use, processing payments, providing investor information and processing data. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are contractually prohibited from using that information for any other reason.
Data in the Aggregate
We may disclose “blinded” aggregated data and user statistics to prospective partners and other third parties. Blinded data is data that does not identify an individual person.
We also may disclose your information in special cases. For example, when we believe that we must disclose information to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and Conditions of Use, or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other website users or customers, or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities. We may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service and improve our products and services.
How can I control my personal information?
We offer our customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or provided to others through your use of this website, you should contact a representative of Company at email@example.com.
What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Because information sent through the Internet travels from computer to computer throughout the world, when you give us information, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Except as specifically stated, this site does not use security encryption measures. Information that you disclose by use of this site (as with any site that is non-secure), by posting a message or using e-mail, potentially could be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties or use of such information by third parties for their own purposes, legal or illegal. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Links to Other Websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. Each of these linked websites maintains its own independent privacy policies. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those websites. When you leave our site and access websites of third parties, the privacy policies of the parties maintaining those websites shall control and we shall have no responsibility for the content or privacy practices of any third party website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, that result from the use of the information or materials posted to or collected as a result of the user’s accessing our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To ensure that you will not receive recurring marketing or other information from us unless you choose to, we will provide you with simple instructions on each marketing email from Company for you to let us know that you have chosen to stop receiving such emails from us.
What else should I know about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, that information is accessible to other customers and users. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
When you or we end your customer relationship with us, we will treat the information we have about you as if you were still our customer.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org email, or you may contact us via regular mail at:
355 Randolph Ave
St Paul, MN 55102
Make sure to state that you are a California Resident.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a simple way for users to inform web services that have been integrated across the Internet (such as buttons, widgets, and other embedded features or content) that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected and shared across websites.
The DNT browser setting is only supported by recent versions of major browsers, including Firefox 5+, Internet Explorer 9+, Safari 5.1+, and Chrome.
When you turn on DNT in your browser, we stop collecting the information that allows us to tailor suggestions based on your recent visits to websites that we interactive with. We also stop collecting the information that allows us tailor ads on your visits to our ad partners’ websites. Specifically, we stop collecting the unique browser cookie that links your browser to visits to these websites for tailoring suggestions or ads.
Web browsers that enable DNT provide instructions on how to enable DNT. Search for instructions in their help section.
If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail with your questions or comments to email@example.com or write us at:
355 Randolph Ave
St Paul, MN 55102
Copyright 2014, Internet Broadcasting Systems,
All Right Reserved